Marketing Executive Vacancy
Position: Marketing Executive
Location: Hooton Cheshire, CH66 7NZ
Contract: Full/Part time, permanent
Hours: Mon – Fri 9 am to 5:30 pm (some flexibility)
We are recruiting a Marketing Executive to support our internal marketing team to plan, create and deliver digital and offline marketing campaigns. The successful candidate will be familiar with a range of inbound marketing techniques and adept at writing high-quality content that supports our position as an authority within the industry.
- Plan, create and deliver social media marketing campaigns – writing for social media, blogs, web content, email campaigns
- Researching keywords, trends and writing SEO optimised copy
- Research and ideation– researching our clients’ competitors as well as industry data and using this to inform new content ideas
- Following trends in social media and writing / posting, monitoring and scheduling content
- Replying to comments on social media
- Proofreading and commenting on content created by other members of the team
- Writing for press and print – creating press releases and adding copy for print and digital publications
- Staying up to date with social and digital trends and technologies and educating colleagues on the latest developments
- Reporting on the impact of content and social media
- Contributing to idea generation for content and PR our websites and services
- Answering or making calls and maintaining a happy and confident manner on the telephone, over video and face to face
Relevant skills and experience
- Ability to plan and create marketing campaigns to drive traffic and nurture prospects.
- Knowledge of marketing automation and email marketing activity planning and execution.
- Ability to make basic changes and upload content in WordPress.
- Ability to conduct and report on competitor and industry research.
- Ability to deliver regular reports on marketing activity and campaigns.
- Understanding of how PR activity can help raise the profile of the company.
- Understanding how Social media activity can help raise the profile of the company.
- Strong copywriting and proofreading skills.
- Strong communication skills, working with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets (essential)
- Results-driven (essential)
- Educated to degree level (preferred)
- 20 days leave (plus statutory bank holidays)
- An extra day off on your birthday
- An extra day for every year of employment with Fly High Media (up to 5 days max)
- Free onsite car parking and train station within walking distance
- A casual dress code
- Free tea, coffee and cold drinks
Why work for Fly High Media
We are a small, friendly, digital marketing agency with a huge ambition to grow over the next 5 years. We specialise in SEO, PPC, Paid Social and Web Design. We also provide client training on marketing techniques as well regularly publishing blogs and podcasts.
Our business philosophy is focused around six key pillars:
Client-focused – We are proud of our client-focused approach and we always strive to do our best. We value the client relationship more than the deal.
Excellent service – We are committed to delivering excellent service for our clients and building strong long-term relationships. We immerse ourselves in our client’s brand so that we understand their marketing objectives and strategies.
Results-driven – We are a results-driven digital marketing agency. We only put time, effort and resources into strategies that get the best results for our clients. We aim to deliver impressive returns for our clients.
Bespoke solutions – We work closely with our clients, analyse relevant data and then create original, bespoke and ethical solutions that are designed to increase brand visibility and generate revenue.
Trust and Integrity – We build trust with clients by always being open, honest and transparent, and clearly explain what’s achievable.
Passionate – We are passionate about what we do and our client’s success.
If you are interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cheshire (Head Office)
Get in touch
Let’s find the best solution for your business