56.55% Increase in Transactions
What we did
We were tasked with increasing the traffic, sales and revenue for the paid advertising channel of the website as it was previously a failing side of the business.
- 56.55% Increase in PPC Transactions
- 33% Increase in ROI
- 77% Increase in PPC Revenue
The client is a running shoe ecommerce store that was looking to become a leading retailer in the trainers market.
The client asked us to boost their transactions and revenue through paid search channels such as Google Ads.
What We Did
- Identified lower-performing campaigns and redistributed the budget accordingly
- Reviewed and tested new bidding strategies
- Stopped PMAX from wasting budget on Display by removing the campaign assets
- Build a new Google Search campaign from scratch
- Added data exclusions to periods when tracking wasn’t working to improve data quality
- There was a noteworthy surge of 56.55% in transactions.
- Return on investment (ROI) experienced solid growth of 33%.
- PPC revenue witnessed a remarkable increase of 77%.
Cheshire (Head Office)
Get in touch
Let’s find the best solution for your business