30.75% Increase in Organic Conversions
What we did
Since working with this client, we have achieved:
- 203.70% Increase in Organic Traffic to Product Category Pages
- 30.75% Increase in Organic Conversions
- 20.42% Increase in Overall Organic Conversions
- 60% Increase in Non-Branded Organic Keywords in Search Results
This antique dealer client sells a vast range of exceptional antique pieces, both online and in two physical stores, one in a wealthy area of London and another located in West Sussex.
This client contacted us at Fly High Media for help increasing their website’s online visibility. Their main goal wasn’t to increase online sales made directly from the website, but to improve the number of online enquiries they were getting from prospective customers. As their products were seen as an investment due to the high price tag, the client explained that customers usually enquire before purchasing antiques.
What We Did
Since working with this client, we have:
- Undertook a large link-building campaign
- Implemented internal links to orphan pages using relevant anchor text
- Created and implemented contact forms onto blog posts to increase conversions
- Changed non-descriptive anchor text to descriptive
- Enhanced and optimised Google My Business for both our client’s stores in London and Petworth. We updated the descriptions and added products along with descriptions and URLs.
- Implemented geotagging on images for Google Maps
- Performed on-page SEO optimisation, which included updating metadata, optimising header tags in line with keyword research
- Conducted technical SEO audits to find and fix website issues where possible
- Edited URLs to incorporate target keywords within them
- Improved and implemented schema across the whole website so Google can rank pages better
Cheshire (Head Office)
Get in touch
Let’s find the best solution for your business